The Activators Offer Fun Fitness Tips for National Physical Fitness & Sports Month
Children’s Fitness Entertainment Group From My Gym Gets Creative to Get Kids Moving
SHERMAN OAKS, CA–(Marketwire – Apr 26, 2011) – Did you know that National Physical Fitness & Sports Month is just around the corner?! Spring into action this May with The Activators — a recently launched children’s fitness entertainment group formed through My Gym Children’s Fitness Center.
Get silly, get fit and have FUN with these 5 creative tips from The Activators:
- Get in the Game! – Kids love to play so use your imagination and create simple games to make everyday activities like walking fun. Some well-known games are Eye-Spy, follow-the-leader, counting objects and not stepping on cracks in the sidewalk.
- Explore Outdoors! – Whether you’re exploring the backyard together or heading to the park, make exploration an exciting activity. Pretend to be pirates on a treasure hunt, imagine you’re on a jungle hike or go for a bike ride with the entire family!
- Just Dance! – No one has two left feet when they’re dancing with their kids, so put on some upbeat tunes and dance the afternoon away!
- Play Dates! – Be social! Meet up with other families and play games together like Frisbee, soccer or basketball. Or if your little ones are still too little, an easy game of catch will do the trick.
- Hero at Home! – If you find that most of your free time is spent on household chores, find a way to make them interactive. If you’re sweeping, mopping or vacuuming, why not teach your little one how they can be your big helper and your hero at home!